• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really i won't say Symonds gifted his wicket there, just gotta except that this is the way he plays, when it comes of it looks awesome, and when it doesn't he ends up looking pretty silly.
I'm not having that. Look at the field he was set. If bat touches the ball, 9 times out of 10 it's going in a gap for an easy single. Symonds just showed immaturity in not taking the runs he was given and throwing his toys out of the pram.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not having that. Look at the field he was set. If bat touches the ball, 9 times out of 10 it's going in a gap for an easy single. Symonds just showed immaturity in not taking the runs he was given and throwing his toys out of the pram.
This.

Had a horrible feeling he'd be dropped there but Mackenzie, toppest bloke ended the suffering for me. Hope he tons up tomorrow now.

inbox24

International Debutant
The ease at which our lower orders scares me because the South African top order are gonna feast big tomorrow.

Evermind

International Debutant
The ease at which our lower orders scares me because the South African top order are gonna feast big tomorrow.
Nah. Pretty sure Australia are gonna win this test. As much as I'm gonna hate seeing that.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Listening to Langer talking yesterday he reckons it'll be road on days 2 and 3. McKenzie time :cool:

JimmyGS

First Class Debutant
Another commentary gem:

"When he's on song, no-one hits the ball harder!"

Hayden? Acceptable.... Symonds? Maybe....

But ****ing HADDIN?!?!?!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How anyone else noticed in the last 2 years or so Billy Lawry says "Ooops" when a good shot is played? Not sure what thats all about.