• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Don't understand what KP's been doing post-Tea. Why wasn't the new ball taken the moment it became available? Why isn't Flintoff bowling? He's their best bowler. He should be bowling RIGHT NOW.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Following Edgbaston, and now this, you have to wonder exactly what would be a safe target for this England attack to defend.
800?

This match suggests that we are a good side but don't have the ability to finish a game off. Well tbh, it's been like that for years, even when we won the Ashes it was by the skin of our teeth.

Think people will start applying the 'choker' tag to us soon.

Though tbh I completely blame poor umpiring :ph34r:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Don't understand what KP's been doing post-Tea. Why wasn't the new ball taken the moment it became available? Why isn't Flintoff bowling? He's their best bowler. He should be bowling RIGHT NOW.
awta

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As a neutral, I think it would be wonderful to see this end in a tie, with both sides really, really disappointed. :p

It's on Setanta here which I don't have, so what's doing? Is it a flat deck, good batting, bad bowling or a combination of some or all?

Right now I'm settling for an old Aus-Eng ODI from 1983 on Fox. He was "Beefy", wasn't he?

Last edited:

krkode

State Captain
So I come back from a self-imposed 10+ day hiatus from my obsession that is CricketWeb and we have this wonderful match to talk about. Mmmmm....

Regrettable that Dravid seems to have had another bad match. :(

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway, I'm off. Well done India, & massive brickbats to England's so called 'attack'. There's massive thinking needs to take place if we're going to be any sort of force over the next few years judging by this & Edgbaston, but perhaps best left until the dust has settled after this joke of a nonperformace..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
As a neutral, I think it would be wonderful to see this end in a tie, with both sides really, really disappointed. :p

It's on Setanta here which I don't have, so what's doing? Is it a flat deck, good batting, bad bowling or a combination of some or all?
Uneven bounce, very good turn, but enough to play shots.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!

The second two. This pitch isn't flat.