• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Evermind

International Debutant
70-30 India here. It's theirs to lose.

I'm watching a delayed telecast, but this one's one of the best tests I've seen so far.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Flintoff isn't going to get the chance to work his magic for us. We are doomed. How gutted must Strauss be, to score twin tons and now sit staring defeat in the face.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Congratulations Yuvraj on retaining your spot in the Test team much to the annoyance of probably every Indian poster on the forum. :cool:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For added interest, Tendulkar needs 24 of the remaining 63 to bring up his 1000th test hundred

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Following Edgbaston, and now this, you have to wonder exactly what would be a safe target for this England attack to defend.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Following Edgbaston, and now this, you have to wonder exactly what would be a safe target for this England attack to defend.
Depends who they're playing, 200 would be most likely be enough against New Zealand as much as I hate to say it :kwasny: