• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sehwag is terrific to watch but it is very high risk.
You'd think it's high risk but he's only looked like getting out once so far, and even that I'm not convinced was actually catchable.

Sehwag if he hits another four soon will have one of the quickest half-centuries in Test history.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God damn wish I could see this or even listen for that matter, anyone know if theres any audio coverage for International listeners?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The most recent one? This is only his 2nd Test since it.
fair enough...if he carries on like this hopefully it wont last too much longer though i'd say he'll be given until at least the end of the WI tour.

Hope Monty calms these stupid appeals down.

Can't help but think this India start it at least in part a product of the insipid end to our innings

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
50 up for Sehwag. Would be interesting to know how much the betting odds have changed in the last 30-40 mins. I mean with still over 320 to win on a 4th & 5th day wicket, its not going to be easy, but suddenly looking like a distinct possibility

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
fair enough...if he carries on like this hopefully it wont last too much longer though i'd say he'll be given until at least the end of the WI tour.

Hope Monty calms these stupid appeals down.

Can't help but think this India start it at least in part a product of the insipid end to our innings
Actually thought the first MSP appeal against Gambhir was at least worth a bit more than the rest gave it. Second one ridiculous though, obviously.

Worryingly, it seems India are serious about this chase - treating Flintoff with care. If they were to go after him they'd be unlikely to last all that long.

Athlai

Not Terrible
50 up for Sehwag. Would be interesting to know how much the betting odds have changed in the last 30-40 mins. I mean with still over 320 to win on a 4th & 5th day wicket, its not going to be easy, but suddenly looking like a distinct possibility
Was always surprisingly low for India TBH.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
yeah...from what i can see Harmison was just bowling short and wide and someone might pull a miracle catch off in the gully
Maybe, but he was bowling 1 side of the wicket and the ball was going in consistently the same area. He was also the most threatening of the bowlers.

Sehwag took him on. It happens sometimes and he was successful but he was helped by the wrong field being set and all the runs coming in the same unprotected area.

It wasnt as if Sehwag was picking off bad balls as Harmison sprayed it all over.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sounds like incredible batting from Sehwag. What a win this would be for India if they get there.