• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Matt52

U19 Vice-Captain
Class stuff from Vettori. They showed his average this year in tests is around 28, which is top class. Dont know what it would be after todays 5fer

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Vettori fools Chanderpaul with the full and straight one" from one of the comm's.

Vettori has something other than that? [/troll]
His variations include the tossed up full and straight one, the slower full and straight one, the quicker full and straight one and the fuller, straighter one.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
I can only see two possible scenarios. A draw, or a NZ collapse resulting in a WI win.

So I would really like NZ to just bat. Would really love to see a NZ batsman score a 100 as well, hopefully How.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
His variations include the tossed up full and straight one, the slower full and straight one, the quicker full and straight one and the fuller, straighter one.
You forgot the 'arm ball', which differs from all the others as it goes straight on with the arm. :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I can only see two possible scenarios. A draw, or a NZ collapse resulting in a WI win.

So I would really like NZ to just bat. Would really love to see a NZ batsman score a 100 as well, hopefully How.
Yeah Taylor ruined our hopes of a win, but was worth it IMO. Would be a cracker of a match if we hadn't lost a day.