• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

pup11

International Coach
I think atleast after the Aussie series the Indian think tank should have have realised that having Dravid at 3 is a big no-no, he is out of touch and in his current state he just sucks all the momentum out of the innings and kind of plays into the opposition' hands, imo # 3 is a very pivotal postion and sending Laxman at 3 and Dravid at 5 would have been a much better ploy.

P.S: Since i have said this Dravid might just end up scoring a century here...

tooextracool

International Coach
Wow Gambhir all over the place and now gone. Let a straight ball go through and hit him on the pads, a big crime in this era of hawkeye and umpires being less frugal with lbws.

pup11

International Coach
Btw why is Prior all of sudden back in the both the English test and ODI side, his batting efforts in test cricket have been good but we all know his glovework can be woeful, i think its about time England stop playing musical chairs with the wicketkeeping slot and give the responsisbility to someone with sound wicket-keeping technique, imo Read should be the man, as he is pretty much the best wicket-keeper in England.

Precambrian

Banned
Btw why is Prior all of sudden back in the both the English test and ODI side, his batting efforts in test cricket have been good but we all know his glovework can be woeful, i think its about time England stop playing musical chairs with the wicketkeeping slot and give the responsisbility to someone with sound wicket-keeping technique, imo Read should be the man, as he is pretty much the best wicket-keeper in England.
ICL. Prior is doing the expected out of him in terms of wicketkeeping.

Precambrian

Banned
Gambhir's marginal however I am all for giving it out when batsmen half-arse pad up without even thinking of using the bat.

Dravid, take a deep breath, analyze and make the final call.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Blimey - left it at 29 for 1 and 10 minutes later they're 3 down. One of the better first overs in test cricket from Swann. :)

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, can't recall two wickets in a players first over in test cricket

Can someone plse describe the deliveries