• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What I like about Flynn is we've always had players who can play big shots but lack stickability, (McMillan, Astle, Spearman etc) or players with stickability but no shot making ability like Richardson Redmond, Marshall, this list is substantially longer than the last), but very rarely do we get a player with both. Flynn isnt as talented as Taylor, Ryder, and others but he's got a little bit of both and I think that will make him a good player for NZ.
Yeah agreed, Flynn has really gone a long way up in my estimations here. Hadn't seen much of his strokeplaying ability before.

Was wondering how he'd been so successful for ND in one-day games last season, but now I know.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The thought of Tony Cozier wearing them even more so. He mentioned that he had a pair, followed by an awkward silence in the commentary box before he clarified that his were knee-length.

Atreyu

School Boy/Girl Captain
Loved Flynns not necessary dive:laugh:

Ryder looking pretty solid at the crease(not a fat joke:happy: ) and Flynn really making himself look strong here. Hopefully he can be a solid No3 for some time now.

Matt52

U19 Vice-Captain
Again, let's not jump to conclusions. This Windies bowling lineup is about what you'd expect from a mediocre FC side, tbh.
He seems to have the talent for it. He has competed well against better sides. With his move to 3, it seems to have been more a question of how comfortable he is at 3, or or how it would affect him mentally. I think people are happy with his move because he seemed comfortable when he came out and has a good temperament for no3. His score is good as well but its more about the way he has got the runs than the runs themselves. We are not all claiming he is a great player, just a decent one, but we're happy he seems suited to no3.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Batting to come, McCullum, Franklin, Vettori, Mills, Gillespie, O'Brien. :cool:

All of them can hold their own, imagine if Oram was in there for Mills too!