• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official England in India***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It was basically a series proving that Bangladesh are on the rise, quality bowling with real class coming from the batting at times. Ahhhh well.

They'll NEVER be ODI class.
Dunno about that, but we've seen that sort of thing before, series' that supposedly prove Bangladesh are on the rise. Truth is, one series doesn't do that. It takes far more than that.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Wowee, that second six was quite some hit. Loooooooooong way.

Just a slog accross the line to a slower-ball mind.

Replacement ball.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Dunno about that, but we've seen that sort of thing before, series' that supposedly prove Bangladesh are on the rise. Truth is, one series doesn't do that. It takes far more than that.
Well they have assembled a top order of some high calibre, their bowling could compete with most other ODI teams and their middle order has been bolstered by the likes of Shakib al Hasan.

But you haven't been watching so I spose these are things you wouldn't know. :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well they have assembled a top order of some high calibre, their bowling could compete with most other ODI teams and their middle order has been bolstered by the likes of Shakib al Hasan.

But you haven't been watching so I spose these are things you wouldn't know. :laugh:
That's extremely optimistic and as soon as it looks like being true I'll start taking more notice.

Athlai

Not Terrible
That's extremely optimistic and as soon as it looks like being true I'll start taking more notice.
I'd go as far to say that in ODI cricket at home they will now be competitive. That's where you begin I reckon.

Goodness England need break this partnership.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd go as far to say that in ODI cricket at home they will now be competitive. That's where you begin I reckon.
As I say - all been said before. Many times. I'm sure it'll happen someday, but until it does you're far more likely to be wrong than right when you keep predicting it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
15 runs and 4 leg-byes off Collingwood's first over. Should be the only one of this spell.