• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

Alysum

U19 Debutant
BTW how did Jaques injure himself?

They should decide to call up a backup batsman as a cover especially with Hayden's current form; Hodge or D Hussey (M Hussey to open)?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rauf is such a poor umpire. Literally laughed out loud (like the entire Australian team) when he gave Sehwag not out off Johnson.

Kudos to Dhoni for making Aust. have to face less overs (y) There's absolutely no reason why they cannot hold out for 4 and a bit sessions on this pitch if 2/3 guys make 70+ (and at least 1 century).

duffer

Sehwag was right in his face when he was doing his pre-innings squat. Must've got to him somewhat.

Johnners

Carn Haydos. Not your hugest fan, but can honestly say I've never more wanted a big innings from the big fella than I do now.

Craig

World Traveller
Carn Haydos. Not your hugest fan, but can honestly say I've never more wanted a big innings from the big fella than I do now.
I honestly picture you as one of the fanatics that go and watch Australia from cricket to marbles.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting approach. I guess there's a sense that negativity played a part in Australia's problems with the bat in the first innings?

I can't imagine they're expecting to make a serious go at the total.