• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, can't see how much this can achieve. It'll take an incredible effort for Australia to win here.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Don't really care if you're tired or not, it's a pitch that's horribly flat and should be mentioned in discussion of the match and when analysing an innings. It was still a sensational knock from Gambhir but you're deluding yourself if you think these are tough batting conditions.
You've taken my post the wrong way. I am saying whether batting conditions are tough or not, we should credit India for actually having made the runs the Aussies are struggling to get. And the fact that the pitch is flat means nothing because Australia are batting on the same pitch.

pasag

RTDAS
You've taken my post the wrong way. I am saying whether batting conditions are tough or not, we should credit India for actually having made the runs the Aussies are struggling to get. And the fact that the pitch is flat means nothing because Australia are batting on the same pitch.
Yeah for sure they should get credit, runs are runs and they've done excellently to not only get them, but to do so in such a dominant fashion as to completely dispirit Australia not just for this match but perhaps the rest of the series. Lucky there's a break though.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Australia getting annhilited while Bangladesh are dominating NZ. Did I bash my head resulting in a coma where I'm in some kind of bizzaro world?

duffer

What the hell is going on here?

But wow, that flick by Tendulkar is worth not winning the match for I guess :laugh:

Mister Wright

Australia getting annhilited while Bangladesh are dominating NZ. Did I bash my head resulting in a coma where I'm in some kind of bizzaro world?
Could be a familiar story over the next few years.

New Zealand doing Australia in, now that will be a bizzaro world.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The only good this might do is that the Aussies are waiting for a declaration and by batting on a little bit, you might just frustrate them even more... That could be the ONLY thing, AFAIC..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Australia are not going to score over 500 on the fifth day in India against Mishra and Harbhajan. Let alone the inconsistent bounce the quicks will get.

This is ridiculous captaincy for mine. People bagged Ponting for Australia's slow second innings batting in the first Test but that's nothing compared to batting on here. India are just doing Australia's work for them here.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. and declare 2 overs after drinks.. when they are least expecting it... Nice try, Dhoni... not sure if it will work, but nice try!!!