• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

biased indian

International Coach
how many games Ambrose played in india ????

in pontings case if he faills this time around also it wil be 12 (think correct) test thats a huge number of games

rooey123

Banned
"It's amazing how they've picked out a lot of negatives from that game and don't seem to be speaking about the Perth Test [the third match of that series, which Australia lost], where we probably had the same things happen to us. Not one member of the Australian team has spoken about it. We go about our cricket in different ways." -ricky ponting on cric info.

yes i say its safe to assume that indians are sore losers. not being biased or blindly taking sides but from what we have seen. well atleast a couple of indian players are decent. like 3. the rest are sore losers.

pup11

International Coach
not able to read the link..but i had put a link from todays newpaper which was totally different to your post...does that blog refer to the nature of the pitch for last 4 or 5 years ???
Mate here you, this is what written in there, btw the link seems to be working fine....

October 7, 2008

Bangalore or Perth?

Australia’s fast bowlers have been buoyed by their first glimpse of the pitch in Bangalore. Far from being the sort of surface where they would bend their backs for little reward, the pitch was described as “hard and shiny”.

It is the work of Phil Stoyanoff, the New Zealand curator who looks after the Napier Test ground and was summoned to India to prepare the Bangalore pitch. "It reminds me of the WACA," Stoyanoff told the Herald Sun. "It's been rolled and rolled in the past week and is really firm. It has a lovely sound to it."

Although there are a few cracks already, Stoyanoff does not believe they will break up. "I have no worries about the cracks,” he said.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
All the comments against each other gave a nice buildup to the test match. Sehwag should be careful with the bouncers that aussies bowl at him..

One must understand, Everytime Ponting came hard with comments, he succeeded...

G.I.Joe

International Coach
From where i look at it Sehwag has just pumped Ponting and the Aussies to do even better now.
Nah, by reminding them of their atrociousness down under, he's put Ponting in a defensive mindset. Note how Ponting feels the need to make all sorts of excuses now and try to counter attack verbally. His eyes are off the ball.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
"It's amazing how they've picked out a lot of negatives from that game and don't seem to be speaking about the Perth Test [the third match of that series, which Australia lost], where we probably had the same things happen to us. Not one member of the Australian team has spoken about it. We go about our cricket in different ways." -ricky ponting on cric info.

yes i say its safe to assume that indians are sore losers. not being biased or blindly taking sides but from what we have seen. well atleast a couple of indian players are decent. like 3. the rest are sore losers.
You're about as constructive as a hammer made from jelly. Don't be surprised when the ban sticker gets slapped across you.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, by reminding them of their atrociousness down under, he's put Ponting in a defensive mindset. Note how Ponting feels the need to make all sorts of excuses now and try to counter attack verbally. His eyes are off the ball.
It seems pretty unwise to take as gospel public statements from anyone, really.

rooey123

Banned
You're about as constructive as a hammer made from jelly. Don't be surprised when the ban sticker gets slapped across you.
and youre about as clever as you sheep ****er inbred mutants will ever be. you stupid **** like i care about being banded from a forum. i joined yesterday to say one thing. like i give a flying ****. suck a dick tosser.

NZTailender

Heard Ponting and Tendulkar will make their respective sides, but I wouldn't read too much into that tbh.

NZTailender

and youre about as clever as you sheep ****er inbred mutants will ever be. you stupid **** like i care about being banded from a forum. i joined yesterday to say one thing. like i give a flying ****. suck a dick tosser.
Born in Australia to an Australian, so, you know, just confirming what I suspected about you :cool:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Giving Brisbane a bad name tbh.