• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Find me a better ODI bowler than Flintoff. Go on. Do it!

Interesting game this. Despite being a fan of the shortened format (ie Twenty20) I never like to see ODIs reduced, or games decided by DL, but its fascinating nonetheless. What a shot just now. Productive over.

stumpski

International Captain
Did anyone recognise the shaven-headed individual sitting with the England team? Not one of the coaching staff, he looked a little like Richard Johnson. Well this is his old ground ...

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Find me a better ODI bowler than Flintoff. Go on. Do it.
He is without a doubt the best we have produced since Gough and is one of the elite in the World.

I just wish his runup was more manly. Looks like he has a cucumber suck up you know where in his approach to the wicket :-O

Barney Rubble

International Coach
He is without a doubt the best we have produced since Gough and is one of the elite in the World.

I just wish his runup was more manly. Looks like he has a cucumber suck up you know where in his approach to the wicket :-O
When that's the only fault you can find with a player, you know you're onto a winner. :laugh:

Pietersen out, but he did the job he should have done, played some shots and upped the rate. We should win from here.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't need to do that after he'd already hit a 6 in the over and less than 7 an over needed.
Aye but i think he'd rather get a few big ones off Botha than have to take Morkel or Steyn on later. In any case, it's a long batting lineup, England should be fine.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
When that's the only fault you can find with a player, you know you're onto a winner. :laugh:
Yeah, its only an pointless issue.

Im just visualising the conversation in practice.

Otis Gibson "Fred, action is looking strong and the left ankle is healthy. Hmmm, however, you are running in like you have just dropped the soap in the prison shower" :laugh:

stumpski

International Captain
107 have come off the last ten overs - looks like they're going to wrap it up with at least two overs to spare.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Yeah, its only an pointless issue.

Im just visualising the conversation in practice.

Otis Gibson "Fred, action is looking strong and the left ankle is healthy. Hmmm, however, you are running in like you have just dropped the soap in the prison shower" :laugh:
:laugh: I can imagine Fred being genuinely concerned about that, funnily enough.

kingkallis

International Coach
This will motivate England and Australia surely will have to rethink their strategies for next year Ashes! Cant wait....

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
KP must wonder what Vaughan and Collingwood were moaning about, this Captaincy lark is easy! :laugh:

Lets hope we can bring this one day form to the winter tours.