• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Thank You Prince EWS. There is a reason why I use the Ignore List, though.

Anyways, Kapugedra and Dilshan are playing well here. Hope they dont spoil my party tonight.

Edit :- Jinxed Them... Hurray !!

pup11

International Coach
Since Sri Lanka is sliding towards another defeat, that would mean they would lose this series too, so that would mean this would be the 3rd consecutive Odi series Sri lanka would have lost at home, now that's pretty poor by their high standards while playing at home.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Yuvraj is gifted a wicket by the umpire, as a delivery from outside off comes in line and gets an inside edge on the pads.

ret

International Debutant
haha, i asked you to add to it as you add others to it and say that welcome to hell as if it means anything to anyone :lol: .... as i said your list is a hell for you and no one else. see how you had to seek help from others. and everyone knows you read all posts so your ignore list has no value just like your posts, muppet :p

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yuvraj is gifted a wicket by the umpire, as a delivery from outside off comes in line and gets an inside edge on the pads.
Even if he didn't get that Wicket, Yuvraj has bowled quite well, Would you not agree ?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Sorry - I'll make sure I don't quote him if I have to warn him for baiting you.

And ret, in reply to the post you deleted - what you have decided to do regarding the situation is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. If you continue to have little digs at Sanz so you can have a laugh at how he can't reply to them, you will be banned.

pup11

International Coach
Harbhajan's 10 overs would decide the game imo, there was some purchase for Mendia and Murali during the last 10 overs of the Indian innings, so if Harbhajan can bowl well India would have a better chance of winning, but if he is not upto the mark then India could really have some problems.
Its that time of the game where i feel like saying, i told ya!:)

ret

International Debutant

And ret, in reply to the post you deleted - what you have decided to do regarding the situation is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. If you continue to have little digs at Sanz so you can have a laugh at how he can't reply to them, you will be banned.
i will just reply to his posts making 'valid' points then .... and i haven't added anyone to my ignore list so no one can stop me from replying to anyone's posts

pup11

International Coach

Job well done PEWS.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yuvraj gets his second. :) 2/36 in 9. Pretty Good effort with the ball. Also Kudos to Dhoni and his team for making the adjustments against Mendis' bowling after the 1st ODI.

Wonder what is the role of our coach Kirsten in handling all that. He has been pretty quiet, Smart man. :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I have done a good job of jinxing players today. First I jinxed Sanath then Kapugedra-Dilshan partnership and now Yuvraj. I praise him for his bowling and he gets tonked for 13 runs by Thusara.

Srilanka can still win from here.