• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

Days of Grace

International Captain
AB thinking he's Michael Clarke here.

He's forgotten that he ain't Australian. Therefore, he can't get away with such a thing.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brillant !- Just realised BBC web radio are allowing international listeners this time around -Blowers & Boycs - yeehaa !

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Needs banning. Not just a questionable carry - it carried, he dropped it, and then he claimed it anyway. Cheating, pure and simple.
Disappointing, was a fan of de Villiers. Things like that change my opinion of players forever.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Plse explain, I'm in the dark here. Is this regarding the Strauss dismissal?
BBC said:
1242: Eng 57-2
Dear oh dear - I'm not a man for ranting, but that is an utter disgrace. Strauss edges Morkel to AB de Villiers at second slip, the fielder dives forward and rolls over celebrating the catch. The entire South African cordon leap around claiming the wicket, but Strauss stands his ground - and rightly so, because De Villiers not only dropped the ball but then pushed it along the turf before turning his palm upwards and pretending he'd taken it cleanly. Uproar around the ground when the replay is shown on the giant screen. Trouble...
****, imo.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boycott suggesting bring in a good seamer for a toothless left arm spinner, unfortunately he's referring to SA not England.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

:(

Strange batting line-up. Usual top 5, Ambrose at 6 whereas I would argue whether he deserves to be above either Flintoff or Broad. Nonetheless, as a trio, I think if we play those at 7-8-9 (any order really) then that's as strong a lower-middle order I will have seen. But starting with Ambrose at 6, just not too clever really, and as our leading wicket-taker this year is absent, I am not filled with my usual confidence.

As such, instead of an innings win I think we will win by 100 runs or so :ph34r: