• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Just got a text saying England are six down! Time to abandon plans for a (comparably) early night! :p

What happened in the last half hour to the English? :wacko:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Bopara has so little potential as an England player.. The fact this non-entity of a cricketer is continually picked really troubles me..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just got a text saying England are six down! Time to abandon plans for a (comparably) early night! :p

What happened in the last half hour to the English? :wacko:
Tim Southee.

Well that was interesting - Collingwood pulls away but still plays a shot, so the ball counts - and would be the case if he'd nicked it too.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Tim Southee.

Well that was interesting - Collingwood pulls away but still plays a shot, so the ball counts - and would be the case if he'd nicked it too.
Yeh just looking at the scorecard on Cricinfo it appears hes been on fire...incredible turn of events though. :) And Vettori still has nine overs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, seven-ball over. Appalling. All the more reason for constant, instant-available communication between Umpires. Hope that leg-bye doesn't end-up telling.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
As long as Collingwood is there, I'm a worried man.

If he is still there by the 40th over, then its game over.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
He's been fine, that over aside, but he's never looked like bowling a wicket-taking ball. Mills and Gillespie both have, and until Collingwood is dismissed NZ can't be thinking this game won.
I didn't think you needed to take wickets to bowl well in ODIs? :ph34r:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Since I got back up at 45 minutes ago New Zealand haven't managed a wicket...wondering whether I should head off again given my presence is hardly helping us win the match it seems. :p