• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bopara gooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee too. Good catch from How, acrobatic stuff.

Two wickets to rubbish balls in a matter of deliveries.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gee Rich. How do you manage to make every one of your posts about New Zealand so heartwarming?
I think I might have an answer to the last few (which is about all I think there have been) - I found a long-lost friend earlier today and am very happy about that. :happy:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
An "Edmunds" or a "Dickinson" helps then TBH.

Collingwood apparently struggling here, that's not good.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha Taylor! Dire shot by Ambrose. NEW ZEALAND! Lovely!

EDIT: Still five balls for the rain to come. :cool:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Jeez, nearly had a heart attack. If Taylor had dropped that one.....

Collingwood still in though.

Probably gonna rain now.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Vettori has to get Gillespie or Mills back now. Elliott's done OK but he has to try and get rid of Collingwood sharp.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He's been fine, that over aside, but he's never looked like bowling a wicket-taking ball. Mills and Gillespie both have, and until Collingwood is dismissed NZ can't be thinking this game won.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
He's been fine, that over aside, but he's never looked like bowling a wicket-taking ball. Mills and Gillespie both have, and until Collingwood is dismissed NZ can't be thinking this game won.
Haha, he bowled like four in a row that Bell p&m'ed. Either way, Vettori on.