• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Funny how all your quotes are from New Zealanders. ;)
It's something I love about us NZ supporters, we're in all sorts of despair about our team but we're always only a couple of decent pieces of cricket away from being hugely excited. :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Funny how all your quotes are from New Zealanders. ;)
It's something I love about us NZ supporters, we're in all sorts of despair about our team but we're always only a couple of decent pieces of cricket away from being hugely excited. :laugh:
Was thinking that TBH but didn't want to say it as a) it'd be rude and b) it'd be Beevs-esque.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Dropped! FOUR! What's with England bowling Wright in the last over lately?

Aaaaand he's out. But still, fantastic effort at the end by Mills and Elliott, getting us past 180. Not a large total but if conditions help, it's defendable.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Given the situation earlier, 182 isn't that bad an effort TBH. Credit to Elliott and Mills for getting us to a mildly competitive score. :)