• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
SIIIIIIIIX by Mills. Can hit the ball, can that guy. A four and a couple of twos would be good here.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
What's more, Mills manages a four!

Just a single wicket for Tremlett.
He only went for 24 runs, mind. Personally I thought he bowled really well, better than Mascarenhas would've done in the situation.

Another four, for Elliott now. Chance at 180 here.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
At 2.4 runs an over. He's done exactly what you've wanted, Richard. ;)
Aye, true. And if he can start doing that more often, all good. But that's still very much an if.

Love it Knighty "commentators use the word momentum a lot". Well, no, you do Knighty. :p

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anderson to concede more than 60 in an innings of less than 200 perhaps? Wonder how often that's happened before.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Should've been batting like this five overs ago!!
Finally! What took you so long?
2 overs please get 20 runs so theres at least some hope :huh:
SIIIIIIIIX by Mills. Can hit the ball, can that guy. A four and a couple of twos would be good here.
11 off this one so far. :)
He only went for 24 runs, mind. Personally I thought he bowled really well, better than Mascarenhas would've done in the situation.

Another four, for Elliott now. Chance at 180 here.
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!
Anderson to concede more than 60 in an innings of less than 200 perhaps? Wonder how often that's happened before.
I do love the way CW comes alive when a few boundaries get hit.

DAMN Anderson gets gifted a wicket with his penultimate delivery, now his spell won't look as woeful as it was.

NZTailender

Damn, Elliott gone.

Send out Southee. He can hit them a long way. 170 still on the cards. Maybe 175.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Can't Gillespie swing them a long way too?

Another four. 10-61-3 for Anderson. Shame about that wicket, that really would have looked awful (as it was) had that wicket not been gifted.

And Luke Wright will indeed bowl the last over. Had Elliott still been there you might fancy another big-'un here.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I do love the way CW comes alive when a few boundaries get hit.

DAMN Anderson gets gifted a wicket with his penultimate delivery, now his spell won't look as woeful as it was.
Funny how all your quotes are from New Zealanders. ;)

And Anderson does go for 60 from his ten overs with another Mills boundary. :laugh:

NZTailender

Wright bowling. Reckon Mills can take him to the cleaners. 180 even maybe!

Haha, or not.

Gillespie, swing your arms son. Need at least 170.