• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Code:
Stedman | There's no aphrodisiac like Newtown. Truth, beauty and a turkish kebab says:
reckon England will bat again?
Zac/Perm says:
Nah
Stedman | There's no aphrodisiac like Newtown. Truth, beauty and a turkish kebab says:
nope
Martin's out
hahaha
reminds me of that Pulp Sport gag
New Zealand :(

Scaly piscine

And the biggest cheer of the day for Martin.

Oram to go spastic and do a Southee.
Or did Southee do a Oram? or Vettori? or whatever.

Anyways, glad the painful test match series is nearly over, and onto the format where we actually have skills.

6er!!!!
Non-spinning, non-swinging underarm cricket?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Cant complain with that. Comprehensive series win against a team we should be beating.

I cant help think we dont look very good (or as we should do) but for the time being they have done what is expected.

Dont think this team is capable of being the 2nd best in the World but Id love a big series win against SA to show I may be wrong.

HeathDavisSpeed

Dont think this team is capable of being the 2nd best in the World but Id love a big series win against SA to show I may be wrong.
Should be an interesting series against South Africa. The Saffers look to be on the rise, whilst England are pretty erratic. England will need contributions from their middle order. Its good to see that New Zealand had the wood on the Durham contingent in this England side. Collingwood needs to find some form now.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yup, most embarrassing and demoralising series defeat I can remember in recent times, more so from the way NZ fell over everytime they were in a decent position. This is a spineless NZ side, possibly along with the 1994-95 team as the weakest NZ side in the last 30 years. You would have to think the West Indies are a stronger side these days.

England did the job but to be totally honest are a very average side IMO and were just lucky to play a side that don't have the mental application or the skill for test cricket. I will be very suprised if South Africa don't win the up and coming test series.

Craig

World Traveller
Yup, most embarrassing and demoralising series defeat I can remember in recent times, more so from the way NZ fell over everytime they were in a decent position. This is a spineless NZ side, possibly along with the 1994-95 team as the weakest NZ side in the last 30 years. You would have to think the West Indies are a stronger side these days.

England did the job but to be totally honest are a very average side IMO and were just lucky to play a side that don't have the mental application or the skill for test cricket. I will be very suprised if South Africa don't win the up and coming test series.
Beat South Africa at home and have looked competitive against Australia.