• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in West Indies

stumpski

International Captain
You mean calling the match off? Doesn't Sarwan have to agree with him to do so?

Well yes, but I imagine Sarwan will be quite happy to do that, don't you? It's not as if they're going to make the runs.

Edit: oh, he's gone - I was putting the kettle on.

And no, it didn't fit.

Beleg

International Regular
This new australian team will find itself drawing games more often. They still have the world's best batting line-up - it's getting the other team out that's going to trouble 'em.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has the prospects of a fantastic last hour of Test cricket. Sod getting a proper night's sleep, I don't have to teach till 10.00 tomorrow...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This has the prospects of a fantastic last hour of Test cricket. Sod getting a proper night's sleep, I don't have to teach till 10.00 tomorrow...
Its 6:48am, I have a Constitutional Law exam revision class at 11am, yet you've convinced me to go watch for an hour.

Massive.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We're back to the bizarre Shiv game plan of taking singles off the first ball of the over and showing the unsettled batsman five... I don't get it.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Well it would be a bit odd farming the strike with Ramdin, but he doesn't really do it with anyone.

Doesn't look like he's getting his hundred.

stumpski

International Captain
Well it would be a bit odd farming the strike with Ramdin, but he doesn't really do it with anyone.

Doesn't look like he's getting his hundred.

I would hope that's the least of his concerns and anyway, it took him 140-something balls to get 50, so there are nowhere near enough balls left.

Tony Cozier seems to think he will look to shield the tail if it comes to it.

And mildly depressing to see Andy Roberts (who I saw at his peak) looking so old.