• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

chalky

International Debutant
New Zealand really let England back into the match this morning. England have been terrible & New Zealnd have gifted them 2 wickets.

Still Taylor looks good hope he gets a 100 - would be very well deserved.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Don't underestimate O Brien, he did put on a partnership with Mason in Essex game. Batting in one day mode too looking at that innings. C'mon Flynn, come out and bat Drunken Master style and show the world you can bat dizzy.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Atrocious stuff from both teams this morning. Is this test cricket, or is it tea, scones and cucumber sandwiches with your Great Aunt Mabel on Hampstead Heath.

Leslie's on my ignore list, so I can only guess what **** he's spouting against Vettori now, but that was damn brainless and lazy from our most productive batsman of recent times, and had Oram taken a van load of tranquilisers before going out to bat?

What a prize pair of pillocks. Vettori's dismissal is right up there with that Chris Read dismissal to my mind.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Daym, looks like I chose the wrong moment to have my haircut.

Two stupid run-outs?

Oh, replays now.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Go Mills...

I get the feeling the 'heavy-ball' bowlers will benefit no end on this wicket. Martin will be unstoppable me thinks.

99*

International Debutant
Mills' looking very good today.

Hope Flynn gets well, bet he was in all sorts of pain.

Craig

World Traveller
Four more to Mills. Man how important would it be for England to get a wicket soon, because I have a feeling England are letting this match go back in New Zealand's favour...