• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

chalky

International Debutant
Listening to Ian Smith on commentry it doesn't look like Flynn is gonna bat agin this innings so New Zealand effectively 249 for 6.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Oram - stop being so negative on yourself. So you have a few defiencies. Worries. Vettori in, so I'm guessing Flynn batting with the tail :dry:

Leslie1

U19 Captain
I'll reserve my Anti vettori sermonts until I see it on replay later.... listening to radio and it doesn't bode too well for him. This is rubbish from ND's fan's perspective.

chalky

International Debutant
Still can't believe that running from Vettori for ****s sake he was nearly past the stumps & not to ground your bat in a test match is a disgrace.

Craig

World Traveller
I'll reserve my Anti vettori sermonts until I see it on replay later.... listening to radio and it doesn't bode too well for him. This is rubbish from ND's fan's perspective.
Cricinfo said:
64.6 Broad to Vettori, 1 run, OUT, disaster this time, Vettori tucks it towards square leg and they go for two, he's quick enough to get back but doesn't ground his bat, he's not even watching the ball as Monty's throw comes in, he tries to run into the crease but his front foot is in the air as Ambrose takes off the bails, it's just a few inches over but he has to go. What reckless running this. New Zealand are throwing this away.
DL Vettori run out 1 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 50.00
Chris Martin in. What is Kyle Mills excuse? :dry:

99*

International Debutant
Mills is in.

Hoping Taylor tons up now.

And on Vettori, didn't he do that in one of the ODI's but wasn't given out for it?

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
gah cric info is slow today. I was sad super rugby was on instead of the cricket on sky 1 so I can't see it, but perhaps it is for the best :( sounds disgraceful.

Craig

World Traveller
So important Mills stays in and New Zealand somehow need to scrape to 300. Mills highest Test score is 31, I think we'll take that.