• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Four more to Mills. Man how important would it be for England to get a wicket soon, because I have a feeling England are letting this match go back in New Zealand's favour...
Just going to say exactly that. Mind, it's been more Mills playing well than us bowling (0r catching) poorly. Crucial innings, but had we got quickly through him I'd fancy we'd be batting by now.

Whenever we do get him, we've got to get O'Brien and Martin instant like.

Mills' best Test score now, well played.

Craig

World Traveller
Another over and a rubbish bit of bowling by Anderson and Mills now has his highest Test score. I called it:p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
4.2-an-over in the 21 overs so far this session.

Taylor almost run-out too. Perfect throw and that was it.

Blimey, 16 members viewing this thread. :blink:

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Taylor to score a double century... in 20 20 mode. I'll stand by that. He's looked a million dollars since he's been at the crease.

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
Great stuff for Taylor, good to see him recover quickly after a not-so-good Lords test.

I saw the May 5-11th awards Richard, missed the most recent ones?