• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL match discussion thread

Laurrz

International Debutant
had a feeling Mumbai would win, tough to win so much games in a row in this form..

now every team is still in a chance for top 4 now, interesting

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Royals really need something from Kaif and M Patel... neither have contributed well enough. A lot of the batting rests on the top four atm.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, Chennai playing with five Tamil players in their team (Karthik, Vidyut, Badrinath,Amarnath and Balaji). Must be the highest number of pure "locals" so far for any one team?

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BALAJI'S PLAYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I have seriously looked forward to this day for about four years.

Steulen

International Regular
Good to see Balaji playing again. I have fond memories of the Indian crowd going wild when he came on to bowl in the Amsterdam Tri-Nations (errr.. VideoCon Cup it was called, I believe) a few years back.

duffer

Balaji a bowler who is bowling to his field. :-O Apart from that shocker from Badri in the field he hasn't looked like conceding a boundary in his first couple of overs. Encouraging start from him.

ret

International Debutant
Haha Ntini gets dropped for Amarnath and Balaji. Got to be the worst day in his career.
Nah^ .... Nitini got benched coz Chennai played Kapugedera as one of the four overseas player, along with Fleming, Morkel and Murali

duffer

Oh man, how good was that. Game of the tournie so far.

GOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!