• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Did you happen to miss the whole ODI series v England? 8-)
Lol. I should add Flynn to the mix. Even though he was as good as a duck (1) in his debut ODI game. C'mon MArshy, get 47 at least to prove that you're a better player than How. LOL.

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
This tour is going to be a huge step for How as an international batsmen, hes one of the few to come out of NZ with a technique that looks up with the best, he will average 50+ this tour.

I agree, bring on Nath.

Flem274*

123/5
Lol. I should add Flynn to the mix. Even though he was as good as a duck (1) in his debut ODI game. C'mon MArshy, get 47 at least to prove that you're a better player than How. LOL.
Even if he got 200 How is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Marshall. Not that Marshall will ever get 200.:happy:

Flem274*

123/5
This tour is going to be a huge step for How as an international batsmen, hes one of the few to come out of NZ with a technique that looks up with the best, he will average 50+ this tour.

I agree, bring on Nath.
^This guy sounds like me but in a different location.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Hey, provincial bias alive and well, this game is the equivalent of our stars playing in the IPL. GO MARSHY!!! GO GO!!!! And Flynn, smack a century while I'm at it.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Man just had a look at MCC side. Is this a retirement XI or something. Apart from Ervine, Benham and Nicol the rest of the side 35 plus. This match isn't List A is it. If it is its a joke.

Flem274*

123/5
Man just had a look at MCC side. Is this a retirement XI or something. Apart from Ervine, Benham and Nicol the rest of the side 35 plus. This match isn't List A is it. If it is its a joke.
I view it as the entre of abuse for Marshall. The main will be his golden quacker in the tests.

In saying that, Heaths J Marshall hate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than my own.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
God damn it. Why rain HUH???

Harmison can bowl all series if he wants to. Jarmy will not be denied! .... About time we have another ND player thats overrated aside from Vettori, Tuffey and Ian Butler.

Flem274*

123/5

Harmison can bowl all series if he wants to. Jarmy will not be denied! .... About time we have another ND player thats overrated aside from Vettori, Tuffey and Ian Butler.
Daryl Tuffey was a good bowler pre-injury.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Because it's April. Expect lots more of it for the next two weeks, at least.

Leslie1

U19 Captain
Man, is this our batting lineup for the tests maybe?

J How CD
A Redmond OT
J Marshall ND
P Fulton CT
D Flynn ND

No CD batsmen aside from How. Is Ross going to make it back in with that SOLID AS HELL batting????? 8-)

Flem274*

123/5
Man, is this our batting lineup for the tests maybe?

J How CD
A Redmond OT
J Marshall ND
P Fulton CT
D Flynn ND

No CD batsmen aside from How. Is Ross going to make it back in with that SOLID AS HELL batting????? 8-)
Ok....

Taylor is a stroll in. Actualy he could nip down to the pub with Jesse for a few days and still stroll in. I'll leave it at that.