• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in Bangladesh

Aritro

International Regular
Mørkel looked impressive, as did Shahadat Hossain. Doesn't seem as quick as I remember (pitch doesn't help I realise).

The pitch has nothing to do with it I'm afraid. They've tweaked his action so that he has a far more side-on delivery, and this has resulted in his generating more swing than before, but it's also meant that he's at least a yard slower than before.

Woodster

International Captain
The pitch has nothing to do with it I'm afraid. They've tweaked his action so that he has a far more side-on delivery, and this has resulted in his generating more swing than before, but it's also meant that he's at least a yard slower than before.
Perhaps I was giving him the benefit of the doubt suggesting he may not have been going flat out due to the unresponsive track. Of course it's not all about pace, and I thought his action looked a little different to what I remembered, although it appears to have worked quite well so far.

luvaus

Cricket Spectator
The results so far!

Dumb Bangla Batsmen (U can get ur article on "How to waste talents")
Great hearted bowling by Shahadat and intelligent one from Morkel
Disappointing perf from Mashrafe and Ntini

The factor will be = Rafique

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
Cool, thanks, strange though, youd think if they have rights for it theyd show it live at least on the red button! Damn site better than watchin the duleep trophy....:blink:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I watched the highlights package on Sky Sports. First it shows Aus v SL ODI highlights then todays play of Bang v SA.
Sky were actually showing some of the game live this morning (due to the rain in Aus) but strangely they will not be showing the game live tomorrow and presumably not again unless rain happens. If they have the power to show live coverage why not just stick it on the red button? If they can‘t be bothered taking off ‘Snow Adventures‘ or ‘Aerobics OZ style‘... :@

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Sky were actually showing some of the game live this morning (due to the rain in Aus) but strangely they will not be showing the game live tomorrow and presumably not again unless rain happens. If they have the power to show live coverage why not just stick it on the red button? If they can‘t be bothered taking off ‘Snow Adventures‘ or ‘Aerobics OZ style‘... :@
Sky like teasing people like that, they are arrogant

Aritro

International Regular
There's been more than one occasion on which Mortaza has come on to open the bowling in the last session and sent down rubbish, only to come back the next day after a massage and a night's rest and bowl with much more sharpness.

It wouldn't surprise me if he causes a few problems tomorrow.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Loving this. Always been a fan of Shadadat and it's nice to see he's thinking more about his bowling over raw pace. Hope he can nail 5. Best guy.

atisha_ro

U19 12th Man
Very interesting, to say the least. Bangladesh have a chance if they can put some 250+ in the 2nd innings - which would mean to stay at bat at least since tomorrow's lunch break. Now it's all in their hands if they can produce some real Test batting - with wit and concentration.
Loving this match.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bangladesh are showing they are certainly test class at home.

Awesome cricket, hope they get a decent lead and just bat all day.