• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

BoyBrumby

Englishman
D'oh. Wee bit brainless that, it must be said. 8-)

Be interesting to see who comes out now, ah Bell. So much for thinking on our feet with the line-up.

EDIT: **** me. Ryder on a hat-trick.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Surprised England decided to put Bell at three but Pietersen in anyway.

Superb from Ryder, hes effectively put New Zealand back in with a chance.

No doubt the power play will be taken now. Another couple of quick wickets and England's chances of making 300 may be decreasing rapidly.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Isn't it amazing what a wicket can do, never mind 2. Now viewing this thread: me, Brumby, Checkmate, DoG, Smith, Jamee, James, Natman20, Neil (still...), Howgate, Somerset.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hey boss, if you're reading, this'll be a good one for next week's ATS - "has a batsman ever got 2 wickets in his first ODI over before? Never mind a bowler?"

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd be surprised if Ryder came off, even if the Power Plays are now in place.

If he is kept on, the hat trick ball to..KP..imagine dismissing Pietersen for your hat trick (McGrath almost got it).

Edit: well kept out by KP.

Days of Grace

International Captain
how fast is Jessie bowling at?

Got up at 7:00 for the start of this match in the land of the samurai. Unfortunataly had to go to work at 8:10. But I will be hanging around until my first class at 9:35.