• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Days of Grace

International Captain
Who will bowl at the death??

Please, please not O'Brien!

Might as well bowl O'Brien now in the powerplay. Even if you had 9 boundary-riders he would still manage to be hit for four anyways...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Might as well bowl O'Brien now in the powerplay. Even if you had 9 boundary-riders he would still manage to be hit for four anyways...
TBH, you could have Wasim Akram bowling at the death this game and I reckon it'd still be potential carnage.

And also, if it's the choice between him and Mills, I'd have O'Brien. Mills can at least possibly bowl OK in the middle, unlike O'Brien.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year

At the moment, Jesse doesn't seem a bad option. :P

Oram might have to bowl a few late in the innings, though I just have a feeling that O'Brien will be called upon.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha...I don't mind Richardson commentating, as long as he doesn't get over-excited. Not as bad as Doull anyway.
Haven't had Doull yet fortunately. In fact, every time he's been on so far I've been asleep\on-the-dancefloor.

And the music now turns to Oasis.