• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
At least this time he's just been the worst of a bad bunch. I doubt Michael Mason could've stemmed this tide. Even Oram's been unable to do much.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Ugh, Mark Richardson onto commentary. One of the rare occasions the mute button comes into consideration. Hussain being on means it's a nono in this case.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
DB, were you actually expecting him to be?
Nah, but I was intrigued to see him all the same. Reckon he might be better bowling to right-handers from what I've seen as his natural angle seems as if it would take the ball away from them; unfortunately it does mean he seems to drift onto cack-handers legs a wee bit too much tho.

How is everyone feeling about Vettori's insertion here? A bollock dropped, surely?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not if New Zealand chase down 340 with 4 overs to spare.

Seriously, if England can do this, New Zealand certainly can. Whether they will is obviously another matter.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What time precisely are you supposed to be up tomorrow?
Alarm 6:45. Not disastrous in itself but Tuesdays are 13-hour days anyway - and I only averaged about 6-7 hours for the last three days, and I've not got any potential lie-ins due (weekend duty - joy) until March 2.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nice use of his feet from Mustard to get to the pitch for a maximum.

In an attempt to continue the reverse mockers I'll say now there's no way he'll make a ton. :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nice use of his feet from Mustard to get to the pitch for a maximum.

In an attempt to continue the reverse mockers I'll say now there's no way he'll make a ton. :p
With just 19 to go as of this post, it's looking worryingly likely.

What's the price on a few posts from Beevs if so? Very high chance I reckon.

Natman20

International Debutant
What a tiny ground. All they need to do is get a little bit of bat and it'll be over the fence. Imagine Ryder and McCullum if they got going. Unfortunately total will be 345 or so and NZ will crumble to be all out for 186. My Prediction haha

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Alarm 6:45. Not disastrous in itself but Tuesdays are 13-hour days anyway - and I only averaged about 6-7 hours for the last three days, and I've not got any potential lie-ins due (weekend duty - joy) until March 2.
Genius. Incapable of sleeping due to excitement at Mustard being at the crease?

And Ryder now to bowl. Odds on him being gifted a wicket with a nothing ball? Or achieving phantom swing?