• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

masterblaster

International Captain
Didn't go to today's play at the WACA, it's just too hot over here and Channel 9 aren't showing anything here in Perth up until the evening session.

But what a horrible collapse, listening to ABC Grandstand Radio Terry Alderman was saying that Dhoni was very unlucky to be given out. Hope India get a few lbw's their way when bowling. Disappointed overall and India have given away a great opportunity.

I think the Jaques/Rogers opening partnership provides a great inroad due to their inexperience as a partnership. Will be pleased if India can get a wicket before lunch.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He'll love it if they bowl wide of the stumps. If they bowl good lines, the bounce will do him in IMO. I guess that's the same for all batsmen to some degree though.

Possibly although not every other batsman goes as hard at deliveries outside off-stump. I think he was defeated by the lack of pace on the ball when he did it to RP Singh in Sydney, though. It bounced high enough, he was just too early on the shot.

Evermind

International Debutant
Collapse of England proportions ere. Geez, if you went to the crapper with Dhoni and Pathan at the crease you would have filled your pants when you got back!
With all due respect to England, India are far greater experts at collapse! They've been perfecting the art for decades, now.

pup11

International Coach
This guy Rogers reminds me lot of Justin Langer, he is similar in built and has a stance similar to Langer too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
With all due respect to England, India are far greater experts at collapse! They've been perfecting the art for decades, now.
See I hate the whole "typical *insert name here* collapse"

Fact is, every country does it bar Australia. I'd say West Indies collapse much more than India and England. When Pakistan fall like cards people say "typical Pakistani collapse".

Maybe its just that every team other than Australia do it?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
See I hate the whole "typical *insert name here* collapse"

Fact is, every country does it bar Australia. I'd say West Indies collapse much more than India and England. When Pakistan fall like cards people say "typical Pakistani collapse".

Maybe its just that every team other than Australia do it?
Oh Australia do it too. Just not as often. When they do, it's big......