• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Laurrz

International Debutant
wow i forgot it was a hat trick ball.. sounded like a bat noise actually for mine haha... another bad decision by me :p

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clark's line and length is so immaculate, I hope he's fit and firing for England 2009. Getting reward here for a great spell yesterday imo.

Laurrz

International Debutant
330 all out... i like that

last 4 wickets for **** all really...
They loss 4 wickets for 3 runs....

330 isnt a bad total though... Aus will have to bat well ... for some reason the pitch looks a lot bouncier than session 2 day 1 :laughing: perhaps the new ball i suppose... but yea, strange

if they bowl in the right areas all 3 of the fast bowlers can be a handful...

really excited how Rogers/Jaques goes.... Jaques is gonna be aggressive i think... he'll LOVE the bounce...

Days of Grace

International Captain
Collapse of England proportions ere. Geez, if you went to the crapper with Dhoni and Pathan at the crease you would have filled your pants when you got back!

JBH001

International Regular
330!

>_<

Hopefully the Indian bowlers dont give in to Perth-itis and start banging it in short. They will simply be flayed to all parts square.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lee now averages 30.01
Johnson gets his best bowling figures of 4/86

Kumble needs 1 wicket to get to 600
Symonds needs 77 runs to get to 1000

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India in real trouble here. This pitch is a road and I think the Aussies will cash in. The danger man will be RP Singh if he lands on his Sydney length.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Collapse of England proportions ere. Geez, if you went to the crapper with Dhoni and Pathan at the crease you would have filled your pants when you got back!
I went to the toilet here at work with India 7 down, come back and its all out. Almost your situation, though my pants are not filled :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
really excited how Rogers/Jaques goes.... Jaques is gonna be aggressive i think... he'll LOVE the bounce...
He'll love it if they bowl wide of the stumps. If they bowl good lines, the bounce will do him in IMO. I guess that's the same for all batsmen to some degree though.