• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh Australia do it too. Just not as often. When they do, it's big......
Obviously, every team has a collapse every now and then. But the other teams it happens much more often. Its a part of cricket, and for someone to say "typical Indian collapse" suggests they're the only team that does it, which is simply incorrect.

Btw, I know Irfan has bowled on some flat ass surfaces in his test career so far... but an average of 46.43 (not including Zim and Ban games) is pretty damn awful.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ohhhh Rogers, well made 4 on debut tbh

Haha, Alderman caning Rauf on ABC. First Sachin, then Dravid (non-LBW), then Dhoni, now Rogers.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Obviously, every team has a collapse every now and then. But the other teams it happens much more often. Its a part of cricket, and for someone to say "typical Indian collapse" suggests they're the only team that does it, which is simply incorrect.

Btw, I know Irfan has bowled on some flat ass surfaces in his test career so far... but an average of 46.43 (not including Zim and Ban games) is pretty damn awful.
AWTA.

Regarding Irfan, he may be crap but he's good enough to get Chris Rogers. :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rough decision in your first innings must be shattering.

Hopefully Irfan's tail is up now. That being said, after he got a first over hattrick vs. Pakistan, you'd think he'd be full of confidence. He didn't do much after that :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Rogers overbalancing. Perhaps going down leg but I don't have too many issues with that being given. It was a good piece of bowling from Pathan really after dragging him out towards the off side earlier on with the line and the swing he was getting.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
HB Singh to come on and field at short leg imo.

EDIT: Erk Jaques :(

Seems Rauf's problem is just that he's incompetent, and shouldn't be umpiring at test match level.

sideshowtim

Banned
Rogers overbalancing. Perhaps going down leg but I don't have too many issues with that being given. It was a good piece of bowling from Pathan really after dragging him out towards the off side earlier on with the line and the swing he was getting.
You don't have a problem with LBWs that are going down the legside being given? Thank God you're not an umpire.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man you guys are quicker than Cricbuzz and Cricinfo.

I have been given NO WORK today, why am I here and not watching on TV :mad:

masterblaster

International Captain
Jaques gone! My theory proves correct, the inexperience of the Jaques/Rogers combination is always going to give India an inroad and it proves correct. Great stuff India!