• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
No, he didn't actually. Re-read it again. The way he worded it in English gave people the impression that he was saying there are absolutely no homosexuals in Iran.

Read it this way:

"In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country."
He didn't say it in English. And he's gone to say it more than once in Iran. So it's well known there he is in denial about it.

pup11

International Coach
You can't gain anything out of these matches though. That's why they're dumb.

A player scores runs: "Oh it means nothing, it's only an average, crappy ACT grade attack". If they fail: "Oh my god, they failed to score against an average, crappy ACT grade attack!"
Yeah i agree, btw this was supposed to be a 3-day game but BCCI requested to make it a 2-day game.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah i agree, btw this was supposed to be a 3-day game but BCCI requested to make it a 2-day game.
It was originally supposed to be a two-day game, actually. They had requested the extra day but they aren't worrying about after what has happened.

pup11

International Coach
Yes that totally makes sense despite the fact that we gave Aussies a good go last test, and yes for the millionth time if the umpiring wasn't as horrible outcome would've been different! And it looks to me as if you're scared, and want that record win streak so bad that you rather face an easier opponent and have India go home.

8-)
See you at Perth mate...........! :cool:

pup11

International Coach
It was originally supposed to be a two-day game, actually. They had requested the extra day but they aren't worrying about after what has happened.
Ok...i thought it was the other way around, because i just couldn't imagine BCCI making a pro-active decision.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
You can't gain anything out of these matches though. That's why they're dumb.

A player scores runs: "Oh it means nothing, it's only an average, crappy ACT grade attack". If they fail: "Oh my god, they failed to score against an average, crappy ACT grade attack!"
No, that's what the arm chair experts get out of the game. The players (can)get a lot more out of it, depending on their attitude towards it. Some may feel that they don't need the hit, but I'm sure that others would be desperate for it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah, exactly Jack. There is nothing like time spent in the middle. Some one like Wasim Jaffer will be more than pleased that he got so much match practice.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!

No, that's what the arm chair experts get out of the game. The players (can)get a lot more out of it, depending on their attitude towards it. Some may feel that they don't need the hit, but I'm sure that others would be desperate for it.
Of course you'd say that. You're the most likely one here to be playing in a tour game one day! :D

They also offer some of us the opportunity to say "Hey, I used to play with that guy!" as in the case of Ryan Bulger.