• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

sideshowtim

Banned
Yes it CAN be and will be :@ Bucknor is determined to favor the Aussies. And what with Rick Ponting lodging the complaint againsyt Bhaaji (as Gavaskar VERY elqouently pointed out - what happened to the Aussie "what happens on the field stays on the field").

Ponting and Symonds - bunch of whiners and CHEATERS !! Double Standards all the way. Even Tony Greig challenged stupid Slater defending Ponting. :blink:
What the hell? You're as dumb as Greigy,

I agree with the principle of what is said on the field stays on the field, and the Australians always keep it like that. There is a line though, and that line is racial abuse. Harby has allegedly crossed this line, so it's perfectly acceptable that he is reported. I'd expect any Aussie to be reported for racial abuse if they did it and I'd have no problem with another team doing so.

sideshowtim

Banned
I thought we already did that. HAPPEN EVERY time they -play in Australia. How do u think they get this winning streaks. Complete joke. Where r u Michael Holding ???? He used to keep tabs on umpires 'mistakes' for and versus Aussies and one time he GAVE UP in one of the tests when it got to 7-2 in favor of Australia :@
Yes, the winning streak has nothing to do with us being better than every team we've played thus far.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Seriously WTF. Honestly, what is going on! We should ****ing just gift this ****ing series on a platter. And whoever said India can't be competitive... two words: gtfo!
I'm not sure he hit it. One replay looks like he has and another didn't. Enough with the ****ing conspiracies.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
You may want to check out some other Bucknor tapes of India Tests - so you can speak in more EDUCATED, factual manner :laugh:
You can not talk about other people speaking in an 'EDUCATED, factual manner' because you are the biggest fool to set foot on the Earth. Seriously, give it up.

JustTool

State 12th Man
What the hell? You're as dumb as Greigy,

I agree with the principle of what is said on the field stays on the field, and the Australians always keep it like that. There is a line though, and that line is racial abuse. Harby has allegedly crossed this line, so it's perfectly acceptable that he is reported. I'd expect any Aussie to be reported for racial abuse if they did it and I'd have no problem with another team doing so.
So the Aussies get to draw the line when they are (if indeed it is true) oin the receiving side ? WHAT A BUNCH OF WIMP WHINERS !!

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Kumble's bowling like four wrong 'uns an over. I'm almost certain that Hussey didn't hit that one down the leg side.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
So the Aussies get to draw the line when they are (if indeed it is true) oin the receiving side ? WHAT A BUNCH OF WIMP WHINERS !!
Bull****. There is a distinct difference between sledging to get under someone's skin and racially abusing them. Example being there is a difference between calling someone an idiot and making a derogatory remark about their colour.

If you can't see that, then you are indeed a bigger fool than I give you credit for.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not sure he hit it. One replay looks like he has and another didn't. Enough with the ****ing conspiracies.
Nah bro, I am not saying anyone's conspiring against the Indians. The umpires are sucking, that's all there is to it.

But seriously it's pissing me off, considering had the umpires gotten most decisions right, we had a big shot at this game. And everyone who doubted India, would've been proven wrong. Heck I would've been in a very good position to win the avatar challenge, and silence my critics. So yeah, pretty pissed off atm.

sideshowtim

Banned
Nah bro, I am not saying anyone's conspiring against the Indians. The umpires are sucking, that's all there is to it.

But seriously it's pissing me off, considering had the umpires gotten most decisions right, we had a big shot at this game. And everyone who doubted India, would've been proven wrong. Heck I would've been in a very good position to win the avatar challenge, and silence my critics. So yeah, pretty pissed off atm.
And what if the umpires had got it right and given Laxman out for LBW early in his innings?