• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

JustTool

State 12th Man
You can not talk about other people speaking in an 'EDUCATED, factual manner' because you are the biggest fool to set foot on the Earth. Seriously, give it up.
When Ganguly was cpatain he complained against Bucknor and gave him a ZERO in the captain's report. Thanks for the personal, verbal abuse - you must be Aussie. Of course if I say anything you will whine and complain to the ICC :laugh: :laugh:

Are u related to the wimp Ponting ? I think he meant to lodge a complaint that Bhajji is getting him out all the time :laugh: :laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
And what if the umpires had got it right and given Laxman out for LBW early in his innings?
You realise Hawkeye had that hitting the top of leg stump right?

The shocking decisions in this test generally haven't been LBWs (though the Hussey one was dead, however I can understand the Symonds and Sachin turned down LBWs), but caught behinds and stumpings (and Jaffer going out on a no ball).

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
What the hell? You're as dumb as Greigy,

I agree with the principle of what is said on the field stays on the field, and the Australians always keep it like that. There is a line though, and that line is racial abuse. Harby has allegedly crossed this line, so it's perfectly acceptable that he is reported. I'd expect any Aussie to be reported for racial abuse if they did it and I'd have no problem with another team doing so.
Can't agree I thought it very poor from the Aussies, leave it on the field ask him to say sorry at the end of the day (if he refuses) and then maybe take it further, or tell him if it happens again this series we will report him to the umpires. Looked poor to do it when we are becoming frustrated at not getting a wicket

Evermind

International Debutant
If all the decisions had been given right, there's a good chance this test match would have a result right now.

sideshowtim

Banned
You realise Hawkeye had that hitting the top of leg stump right?

The shocking decisions in this test generally haven't been LBWs (though the Hussey one was dead, however I can understand the Symonds and Sachin one), but caught behinds and stumpings (and Jaffer going out on a no ball).
No it didn't...It had it clipping middle and hitting leg about 3/4s of the way up the stumps.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
When Ganguly was cpatain he complained against Bucknor and gave him a ZERO in the captain's report. Thanks for the personal, verbal abuse - you must be Aussie. Of course if I say anything you will whine and complain to the ICC :laugh: :laugh:

Are u related to the wimp Ponting ? I think he meant to lodge a complaint that Bhajji is getting him out all the time :laugh: :laugh:
No - because calling someone a fool is, again, completely different to a comment on one's race.

And yes, how dare that evil Ricky Ponting complain that someone in his side has (in his opinion) been a victim of a racist comment. Stone him! 8-)

sideshowtim

Banned
Can't agree I thought it very poor from the Aussies, leave it on the field ask him to say sorry at the end of the day (if he refuses) and then maybe take it further, or tell him if it happens again this series we will report him to the umpires. Looked poor to do it when we are becoming frustrated at not getting a wicket
It would've been reported even if we skittled India for 100.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I disagree. Wouldn't matter if India were 7-900, if Harbhajan did indeed make such a comment then the Aussies have every right to report it. Racism has no place in sport (it has no place anywhere, in all truth).

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
God, this thread is the absolute dregs. Wake up to yourselves.

Top innings from Hayden. Test is headed for a draw.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
No matter what happens in this game, no matter what the result. I am proud of India, being an Indian, and proud of almost every player in this team. Atleast we stopped their winning streak, despite the umpiring issues.

Go get em boys, in the next two tests.