• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: I dislike being called Richard, don't know why it's my CW posting-ID, probably because it's longer.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dad had one years ago, dunno if he still has it.

Surely my namesake will have one? He's certainly bringing his full kit, so to speak.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well unfortunately I think I will have to give it a miss this time round, which is a shame, I'd be up for one in the Summer when it would be easier.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Well unfortunately I think I will have to give it a miss this time round, which is a shame, I'd be up for one in the Summer when it would be easier.
I'll probably be along in the summer too. Can't afford to pay for flights to Birmingham ATM. It's going to cost around £200 (including money for food + drinks) So, I'll leave it until i have a bit of money behind me.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
So shall we only have 1hr30 then? Would make more sense if there's only 5 of us.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So shall we only have 1hr30 then? Would make more sense if there's only 5 of us.
I reckon that'd be better, if you can still change it. BTW, have yourself and my namesake finalised travel arrangements yet?

Anna

I think I'm getting the train up, have alreday got a ticket. Just out of interest, what time do you reckon you'll be going past junction 23?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haven't a clue TBH, don't even know for certain which junction that is. :laugh: We'll hopefully be leaving Exeter at about 10AM. And averaging out at about 85mph. If that helps, you can calculate from there.

Anna

You'll probably get to Selly Oak around 1/1:30,then; I'll definitely get the train as it gets in an hour earlier.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You have my phone number don't you? Let me know when you arrive, myself and my namesake will probably have been around for about an hour by then, trying to find something to do, and we'll meet you. Guess "the carpark" would be the best place. We don't want to pay for being in the ground when we're not even in the ground.