• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Drive around the ring-road around Edgbaston. You can't miss it. We used it on the last meet-up, the one you chickened-out of.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was quite a bit more than that last time. And obviously if you're in there for 2 hours when you don't need to be, you pay more than if you were only in there during the time we were in the school.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
To the Richs: If you text/ring me when you hit Northfield, I'll give you directions to my house (tis just off the Bristol Rd) and we can head to a pub, if you fancy it?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't do turning-down of the pub. :D

Rich, if you're happy with that, we'll do that.

If Rich (H) hasn't replied to this by this time tomorrow, Anna, I'd get in touch with him by phone - he mentioned yesterday to me, as he might have done to you, that he'd not be online much today and tomorrow.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was quite a bit more than that last time. And obviously if you're in there for 2 hours when you don't need to be, you pay more than if you were only in there during the time we were in the school.
It's £2 for up to three hours and £3 for up to five. I think I can run to that.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pickup:

The ground is circled, the carpark is the white road opposite from there running just next to the river/park. The luxury apartments Anna mentioned are the road closest to the Pershore road.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|edgbaston%20cricket%20ground#t=l&map=52.45391,-1.90247|17|4&loc=GB:52.4552:-1.90298:17|edgbaston%20cricket%20ground|Edgbaston%20-%20Warwickshire%20County%20Cricket%20Ground,%20Edgbaston%20Road,%20Birmingham

Everyone:
Need numbers and things, probably easiest to Facebook/MSN. Also need a brief chat with Richard on MSN.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'd like 2 hours if thats cool.. I'm so busy right now and can't really be on the internet.. If anyone needs to contact me my cell number is 07874 045633.. As things stand I'm getting a lift from Exeter with Richard

Matteh

2 hours would still be better.

I'll be in Birmingham from 12:46 (bus replacement services would otherwise make me late/bored as), if at all possible a lift from the station from someone would be great, or as Anna's training it (to New Street i guess), could meet up with her there and work out how to actually use the bus in Birmingham.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Richo if we could leave 20 mins earlier than planned because I need to stop off in Taunton to pick my kit and camera up.. Things are hectic so apologies for that, just give me a text and I'll be ready..

Anna, yeah the pub is cool, not like me to go in one of those at the moment..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm fairly struggling to be ready myself after a considerably-busier-than-expected day today, but I'll see what I can do. Updates at about 10:30.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
2 hours would still be better.

I'll be in Birmingham from 12:46 (bus replacement services would otherwise make me late/bored as), if at all possible a lift from the station from someone would be great, or as Anna's training it (to New Street i guess), could meet up with her there and work out how to actually use the bus in Birmingham.
We can meet you at New Street without great difficulty I guess, found my way there easily enough last time.

Not sure what the Anna-house-attempting-to-find-way-to situation would thus end-up being however.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Unfortunately, no Hingston and no Mitchell on MSN currently. I'll be on for about 2 hours or so after this post tho.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
We can meet you at New Street without great difficulty I guess, found my way there easily enough last time.

Not sure what the Anna-house-attempting-to-find-way-to situation would thus end-up being however.
Don't worry about getting to New Street - I'll be getting in about 12:30, so can meet Matteh then; you guys can then get to my house easily & pick me up to go to the pub :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You still have my mobile don't you? I assume your number hasn't changed.
Nope, never has. I assume yours hasn't changed (from 065831) either?

Anna - grand. My namesake and co-driver can get in touch with you when we reach Birmingham.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Everyone:
Need numbers and things, probably easiest to Facebook/MSN. Also need a brief chat with Richard on MSN.
Well I'm off to bed now, having been on MSN for more than not of the last couple days since this post. Hope this wasn't anything essential - if it was, send me an email, I'll check my inbox before heading off tomorrow.

Matteh

Don't worry about getting to New Street - I'll be getting in about 12:30, so can meet Matteh then; you guys can then get to my house easily & pick me up to go to the pub :D
I'll see you in the main open space area where Smiths and Burger Kind are then. There's a mobile number on your Facebook which i'm guessing will do if there's a problem for some reason, my number is quite possibly different to the one i had in the summer.

Matteh

Well I'm off to bed now, having been on MSN for more than not of the last couple days since this post. Hope this wasn't anything essential - if it was, send me an email, I'll check my inbox before heading off tomorrow.
Didn't see you online once itbt and the problem has sorted itself out. (y)