• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

biased indian

International Coach
Oh for **** sake, leave the guy alone. He's batted a whole day, withstood everything Australia have thrown at him and now because a #11 clubs a couple of boundaries you're going to criticise him? Piss off, seriously. Just no need for it.
see i dont think you have to be that rude.....i am one of the biggest fan of tendulker you can get ..i was just saying if he had scored more he could have got 200..not in any way critising him........and i dont want to become as low as you and start calling you anything,,,:@

Agent TBY

International Captain
see i dont think you have to be that rude.....i am one of the biggest fan of tendulker you can get ..i was just saying if he had scored more he could have got 200..not in any way critising him........and i dont want to become as low as you and start calling you anything,,,:@
You just called him low.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gotta be honest, I don't think the Aussies are bowling that badly. The pitch has just settled into an absolute road. Smart money is on the draw without any declarations. There just seems to be nothing for the quicks.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Too bad Bucknor can't negate Ishant's Sharma's 4s :laugh:

I still remember when he gave Sachin lbw to McGrath when a bouncer hit Tendulkar's helmet !!!! Great that the ball hasn't hit Tendulkar or his pad when Bucknor was umpiring.

STOP Bucknor from umpiring :@ NOW :@ Sounds like what I posted years ago !

JustTool

State 12th Man
Gotta be honest, I don't think the Aussies are bowling that badly. The pitch has just settled into an absolute road. Smart money is on the draw with declarations. There just seems to be nothing for the quicks.
They need help from the umpires :laugh: :laugh: Like when they batted.