• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have a bit more faith biased indian, it's clear Sachin trusts his batting partner, and it's payed dividends already during India's innings.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Tendulkar better looks for some boundaries now.

But of course, the 150 is more important 8-)

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Not really. India had two warm up games prior to the first test in England.
Wasn't enough imo, should have had a couple more especially instead of some useless ODIs in Ireland. I thought it was quite clear in the first Test that the Indians were still getting used to the conditions, but by the second Test they had begun to master them, telling me they were minimum one match short.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Rudd commentating with Bhogle. Cool voice. Was sitting with Kumble who was in sleeveless jersey earlier and chatting.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Wasn't enough imo, should have had a couple more especially instead of some useless ODIs in Ireland. I thought it was quite clear in the first Test that the Indians were still getting used to the conditions, but by the second Test they had begun to master them, telling me they were minimum one match short.
Oh I'm not disagreeing that an extra match would have been good but compared to what they got in Australia, the England preparation was excellent !!

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
once again tendulkar getting out score by his tail end partner in the partnership :(
Oh for **** sake, leave the guy alone. He's batted a whole day, withstood everything Australia have thrown at him and now because a #11 clubs a couple of boundaries you're going to criticise him? Piss off, seriously. Just no need for it.

biased indian

International Coach
50+ lead............. great when kumble was out in the morning i left for office thinking here goes another test....should have really took half day leave....

Evermind

International Debutant
Not sure if I like this Kevin Rudd guy. Doesn't come across as being terribly genuine - even his commentary sounds like a prepared speech.

pasag

RTDAS
Oh for **** sake, leave the guy alone. He's batted a whole day, withstood everything Australia have thrown at him and now because a #11 clubs a couple of boundaries you're going to criticise him? Piss off, seriously. Just no need for it.
There are plenty of ways to disagree with someone without telling them to 'Piss off'.