• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Very interesting.

Sachin thinks Ishant needs to be protected from the wiles of Hogg but not from the fury of Lee and Co. :)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's just trying to get a lead of 100 runs, and he's obviously exhausted. I don't blame him at all, just pick up the singles, Sharma is hitting the odd boundary. Once India get that lead over 100 then they'll have a real crack at Australia, although it would be nice to see that happen tonight.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
looks like tendulkar is planning to remain not out, the only thing that can explain what he is doing right now...anyway for once, our tail is wagging exceptionally, so it's working out very well so far....

Salamuddin

International Debutant
looks like tendulkar is planning to remain not out, the only thing that can explain what he is doing right now...anyway for once, our tail is wagging exceptionally, so it's working out very well so far....
I think as SJS said Ishant will find Lee easier to face than Hogg.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Gone! Excellent lead of 69 runs. :cool:

India has made a huge statement with the fightback. Tendulkar raises his bat, crowd cheers. Stuff of legends.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First 5-fer of the summer for Lee and well deserved I think. Been the form quick bowler worldwide for the last couple of months.

Great knock from Sachin. And yeah, get off his back; he was quite clearly struggling att the end there and I think this innings took a lot out of him.

SCG = Sachin's Cricket Ground indeed.

duffer

Bhajji and Anil will be the wildcards here. The aussies are going to have to go at them hard if they want no 16. They're a real chance of picking up some poles tommorow.

India a real shot now.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I honestly don't understand the point of playing like this.

I am extremely preplexed.
Probably trying to get as many runs as they can with little care about the overs as they didn't think of declaring any time soon. Also, Tendulkar usually doesn't monopolise the strike with tail enders.

Perm

Ofcourse and he deserves that .He played a great knock ,however that doesn't mean that he should give a maiden over to hogg .
He deserves to be crucified? If it wasn't for his innings then India would be staring down the barrel of a gun at the moment. Pretty obvious that he was knackered, batting for a whole day with the sun beating down can't be that easy.