• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Right, I'll drive up if people want to blag lifts.. Im residing in Exeter most of the time, so can do the M5 corridor
Seems to make no sense for the both of us to drive. Still owe you from last time too. Would pay that off once and for all.

Not sure what my exact plans are yet mind. Need sledger's confirmation first. And Camps if he decides he's still in, not that he's posted in this thread despite frequenting just about every single other one the last couple of days.

Obviously last time there were 3 of us in the Exeter region, now the Esteemed Ginger One is no longer around these parts.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll be coming from Cleethorpes and going on to Oxford afterwards. That will probably do little good lifts-wise, but hey...

Liam, you can do it by coach on the National Express if you're willing to overnight it.

EDIT: What time do you want the nets booking for?

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Book the nets for 3PM IMO, that was the time we had last time. Should be easier to find some way to bugger around for the previous 3 or 4 hours with more of us this time.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I'll book the net because they should give me a discount :D

So 3pm is a definite?

Btw, anyone coming from New Street - just hop on either the 61, 62 or 63 & get off at the Priory Rd stop; it's only £1.40 for a single.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Right, that's finally cleared that one up. OK, so it's just sledger (and possibly kenway\kendall\Pothas) who I'm potentially giving a hitch-hike to.

Let's hear ASAP please lads.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Any time, you are driving.. My cell number is 07874 045633

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|clevedon close#t=l&map=50.7367,-3.52041|17|4&loc=GB:50.7367:-3.52041:17|clevedon close|Clevedon Close, Exeter, Devon, England, EX4 6

DCC_legend

International Regular
Might make an appearance, all depends on money though.

I think the parents would be fine with it, aslong as they speak to somebody first. But that's easily sorted.