• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in New Zealand

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Fulton misses out on a century. FFS we can't convert these half centuries to centuries. So frustrating.

NZTailender

Has been some okay death bowling here from Bangladesh. Oram hasn't been able to clear the ropes yet.

NZTailender

Shot by Taylor. It's annoying though how much he's favouring the off side. Continues to step across his crease to try and drag it from outside off to the on side.

As I'm typing he smacks another boundary.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last 5 overs let Bangladesh down terribly. They've got no chance chasing down this total, I'd be happy to see them make 250+.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Tamim is such a gun. But with him and Ashraful gone you have to say Bangers are going to get demolished.

Aftab should hopefully get a score.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I like our openers TBH. McCullum-How just seems to work. I love an in form Vincent as much as the next guy but he's to unreliable, we should stick with this one. Till they quit or we find someone better.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Restricitng New Zealand to 335? I'll sit back this afternoon and listen to them complete a routine run chase
8-)
What the **** is the rolleyes for?

The Bangladesh bowling was quite good between overs 40 and 45, at one stage it looked like they would restrict New Zealand to about 300 when 350+ was on the cards earlier.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Definitely. Not to mention the sheer class of Shahriar Nafees at the top of the order.
Isn't that just their own fault for not selecting though?

I understood his dropping the first time - his form was shocking. But his continual non-selection in the team (let alone the squad!) is ridiculous given his ability - and this is coming from someone who always found him to be somewhat over-rated.

Unless of course there's some injury I'm missing...

Days of Grace

International Captain
Hey Porkey farkin Parker you fat git, you fat piece of ****, once again I HUGE edge and not given out. Boy if that was Symonds bowling he would have raised his finger and wanked himself with his other hand.

Go to pizza haven hell you fat s.o.b.!!!