• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When is someone going to take this game by the horns? It has been an exercise in mediocrity so far...

(and yes, I've had enough of that watching the Black Caps)
Presumably other than Misbah's excellent rearguard innings and Sami's support?

In any case, I'm feeling confident that Laxman and Dhoni are starting to up the pace and are trying to cash in against Sami and Tanvir.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I'm just following it on Cricinfo :ph34r: . Is it quite good np? Isn't about time someone scored some runs though?
Yeah as Perm pointed out, you had Misbah's inning yesterday and some really tight bowling by Pakistan following lunch. Even Sami has kept it pretty tight, putting on pressure on one end whilst Akhtar and Tanveer picked up the wickets on the other. VVS and Dhoni are picking up the pace though so it shall be interesting.

Laxman plays a beautiful drive as I type.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Probably just trying to place the pressure upon the Pakistani bowlers and fielders and see if they can get inside Shoaib Malik's head.
Well, they've definitely got the fielders on their toes, so good point.

Kaneria has been so rubbish since 2005.