• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

haroon510

International 12th Man
this is funny.... i have bet with one of my friend that if sami bowles a miden over before his 15 over.. lunch is on me tomarrow if not he is going to pay for the lunch.. it seams like i am wining..
shoaib got two wicket in his over and kept it tight and he came back and let indian batsman free again... dire stuff from sami hope pakistani selectors see this..

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watching Tendy bat in the ODIs, it was obvious (despite him scoring runs) that he's no longer comfortable against real pace.

Getting himself run out trying to get away from Akhtar is evidence of that IMO
Wasn't Tendulkar trying to get back to the strikers end?

pup11

International Coach
With Dravid and Ganguly both at the crease a run-out is waiting to happen. :p

Last edited:

haroon510

International 12th Man
Gutsy bet - I'd bet 10 lunches on him not getting 4 wickets but a maiden can simply be bowled by him bowling well wide of the stumps 6 balls in a row
did u see that over lol ..he missed his lose deliveries like two times lol .. as we speak dravid is gone pakistan is back on business ....somone said that sohail isn't a test bowler... well he got two top class batsman and bowled them..

pasag

RTDAS
Dravid out. I will refrain from commenting much here as I'm not watching the match so can't draw many conclusions, but the first thing that comes to my mind is if India continue to bat like this in this series, I can't see Australian fans having too many sleepness nights in the leadup to Boxing Day.

Perm

Urgh, India in real trouble here. Got the feeling Dhoni will launch a counter attack though.

adharcric

International Coach
Since when is Yousuf supposed to be a poor fielder, as the commentators keeping harping on about? The last time I paid attention to his fielding, I remember him being considered one of the best in the Pakistan side and one of the better fielders in international cricket. Then again, that was before he grew the beard. Have things changed?

Fiery

Banned
When is someone going to take this game by the horns? It has been an exercise in mediocrity so far...

(and yes, I've had enough of that watching the Black Caps)

Last edited:

Perm

Since when is Yousuf supposed to be a poor fielder, as the commentators keeping harping on about? The last time I paid attention to his fielding, I remember him being considered one of the best in the Pakistan side and one of the better fielders in international cricket. Then again, that was before he grew the beard. Have things changed?
Pretty sluggish in the field, not much of an athlete. Solid pair of hands I think, haven't seen him drop many.