• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
LOL @ Clarke and Roy coliding. Really hope Symonds makes runs.

EDIT: Amazing cut by Clarke.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will have a license to come out and score quick you'd think, should be great. Anyways, Hussey and Clarke, what more can you say? Never looked troubled, so calm, so confident. Great to watch for an Australian.
Yeah he probably does, but so long as he fails :p

Agreed re: Hussey & Clarke.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How good is Jayawardane? He made two fantastic stumpings in the first test and that catch was something else.

Clarke ruins the chance of the same 3 batsman from the same team getting test hundreds in consecutive tests. Great innings from Clarke.

pup11

International Coach
Clarke gets out in similar fashion way too often so that's something he should certainly work on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** I hate it when people say Malinga chucks.

I was at the gym and the cricket was on the TV. When Malinga was bowling some old guy comes up and goes "That's a throw!!! He shouldn't be allowed to do it"

OMG STFU old man and learn a thing about cricket.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks a lot Sir Turb only a genius like you can think about things in that perspective and mere human-beings like myself lack the IQ to match yours. :)
Dekho chaaaandddddd aayaaaaaaaa chaaaaaaanddddd nazaaaaaarr aaya, aaya aaya aaya chand nazar aaya.