• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
South Africa or India
Um, India? You're kidding right? They just lost 2-1 in SA, and fought a close series against England. South Africa lost to England, got wiped out 5-0 in six matches vs. Australia and lost a Test to India on home soil for the first time in history. Even Pakistan went and won a Test there.

When India visit Australia and are demolished 4-0, such delusions will have to be discarded I'm afraid.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Sri Lanka would love to bowl with a wet ball, don't you agree mate?
Exactly my point ...they certainly should've waited instead of getting play started prematurely ...the same interpretations should be made regardless of the Team holdng advantage ...it took lot of arguing from the Sri lankann skipper to make Rudi see the point...

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Exactly my point ...they certainly should've waited instead of getting play started prematurely ...the same interpretations should be made regardless of the Team holdng advantage ...it took lot of arguing from the Sri lankann skipper to make Rudi see the point...
The crowd want and have paid to see cricket, just like they would in Sri Lanka.

Although they're probably all in on it, too. 8-)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
No it isn't, unless you have some proof. Most countries governments aren't as involved in their cricket as much as subcontinental ones are :). That post just sounds like trolling for some confrontation.
I find it very very strange that ICC appoints officials 2 -3 months in advance but only on the day of the Test new officials turn up and we're told designated officials did not get visas...I find it very strange and Mate, I am not going to repeat this if you think its Trolling...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even if it means one Team is unfairly disadvantaged by the conditions...:dry:
Tough ****....perhaps all games where the wind changes direction/speed, or the temperature alters should be canceled because one Team is unfairly disadvantage by the conditions....8-)

Well bowled by Fernando, but another Great innings from Hussey, well played. Symonds to fail...

pasag

RTDAS
This Australian side is no longer number 1 and I am certain that they will be shown that quite clearly when they tour subcontinent or SA next time around .....
Might want to leave these comments for when Australia isn't in the middle of the second longest winning streak of all time.

These type of posts over the past few pages certainly aren't on and I would love to dismiss them as a one off, but they're eerily similar to those previous Test and the WC final.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Even if it means one Team is unfairly disadvantaged by the conditions...:dry:
Wet ball or not, there's more than enough cloud cover for swing bowling. And the outfield is slightly slower.

This strikes me more like increasing desperation to force a draw, when there's positive outcomes for both sides.

pup11

International Coach
I find it very very strange that ICC appoints officials 2 -3 months in advance but only on the day of the Test new officials turn up and we're told designated officials did not get visas...I find it very strange and Mate, I am not going to repeat this if you think its Trolling...
That's because Dar filled the wrong form while applying for the visa and what makes you think that the Australians need to do such cheap things to win games! :@

pasag

RTDAS
Well bowled by Fernando, but another Great innings from Hussey, well played. Symonds to fail...
Will have a license to come out and score quick you'd think, should be great. Anyways, Hussey and Clarke, what more can you say? Never looked troubled, so calm, so confident. Great to watch for an Australian.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love Symonds. Dealing in boundaries at the moment. 14 already. Best shot of the day for mine the six off Murali. What a gun Symonds is. :)

Probably get out now...:ph34r: