• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

CrazY GirL

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
8-)

First of all, my post was half in jest.
Second of all, no I didn't say this because of our 20/20 performance so don't pull that "You are getting carried away with 20/20s" crap at me.
Third of all, I was pissed at how we gave up game in which we posted up 321 FFS, so I was taking my frustration out there. If you're okay with us giving up 321 runs, you're watching the wrong sport.
Fourth of all, I always make big claims, and this time I am not being optimistic at all with my big claims I am being realistic. Pakistan are not a good side atm they have way too many problems, if we can't beat this Pakistani team at home comfortably I don't know who we can beat. So no I am not content with a 3-2 win and certainly not with a series loss. So think before you lecture me on humility, is that really what you want? A 3-2 win against a weak Pakistani side at home. Why are we not like Australia? Because of people like you who'd answer yes to that question. Pathetic.
haha ,what do u think why are we there in india? would like to say one line which is Pakistani team ne bhi churiyan nahi pehni hui translated- Pakistani team isnt wearing churiyan - no idea how to translate churriyan :unsure: may be some bangles wht girlz wear!!! welll i think pakistan team just slapped u with their amazing victory and I would say I dont think u can win matches with that crappy bowling :laugh: who coudn't evan defend 320 huh

R_D

International Debutant
lol at the shoaib clip.... Didn't get the ear thing.... if it was AA than we would understand he was refering to his big ears.

Dont they teach some language skills to pakistani players ? It is so painful to hear them speak.Just hear out Younis Khan speak at the post match conf.
I think its because Younus Khan prefers speaking English in Pushto.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
He has been tested many times and cleared by the ICC.
Could you point to the times in the past where he has been tested and found clear? I can't find any instances. And you can certainly - and you certainly should - report him if you think his action has changed since the last time he was Tested. His action looks much worse now than when I watched him three years ago and I do hope the umpires quietly report it.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Could you point to the times in the past where he has been tested and found clear? I can't find any instances. And you can certainly - and you certainly should - report him if you think his action has changed since the last time he was Tested. His action looks much worse now than when I watched him three years ago and I do hope the umpires quietly report it.
http://ezinearticles.com/?History-of-Pakistan-Crickets-RawalPindi-Express---Shoaib-Akhtar&id=723811

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/1697923.stm

"The report confirms and reiterates its earlier findings that it is Shoaib's peculiar anatomical characteristics that lead to the erroneous perception of throwing," Rana said.

"The university has reaffirmed that Shoaib has an abnormal upper limb in his bowling arm since birth."

"The 26-year-old Shoaib saw his career thrown into doubt when he was reported for a suspect action for the second time this year - and the third time in all - after a one-day tournament final in Sharjah in November."

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
haha ,what do u think why are we there in india? would like to say one line which is Pakistani team ne bhi churiyan nahi pehni hui translated- Pakistani team isnt wearing churiyan - no idea how to translate churriyan :unsure: may be some bangles wht girlz wear!!! welll i think pakistan team just slapped u with their amazing victory and I would say I dont think u can win matches with that crappy bowling :laugh: who coudn't evan defend 320 huh
Yes Miss. I missed the first game, I know urdu you don't have to translate. Yes we can't win matches that's why we beat you by 5 wickets in the first game, while you beat us by 4 8-) , I love your logic.

Do yourself a favour girl, before you go more crazy, and stop watching cricket (esp. this series)... cuz' once it's done I'll be quoting this wonderful post of yours and the only thing you'll be in for is more disappointments :).

EDIT: Churiyan does mean bangles.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
0.1 Shoaib Akhtar to Ganguly, no run, Dropped! Would you believe it? Kamran Akmal drops a regulation 'keeper catch. It was full in length, outside off stump and Ganguly had a poke at it with an open-face of the bat. Sure, the ball was dipping as it went to the left of Akmal but he should have held it. What a start. Hold your mails. We know many of you don't rate Akmal much.

:lol:

Poor Akmal, his life may be in danger if he keeps this up. :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pakistan won the toss and bowled, but they haven't managed to take advantage of the favourable bowling conditions.

The pitch is doing a lot, with uneven bounce. How India are going at 7-8 an over after the first 5 overs is amazing. There's been a dropped catch off the first ball, Sachin edging over slips, Ganguly through gully and plenty of played and misses. I think 270 will be match-winning on this wicket because it should still do enough when India bowl.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, Tendulkar making Akmal and Pakistan pay for that drop. 60/0 after 8.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
With the openers gone, Pakistan have dragged it back, and the true nature of this pitch is shown on the scorecard now.

haroon510

International 12th Man
wow amazing sixes by Yuvraj and dohni.. that is what happens when u give guys like yuvraj singh another chance by droping thier catches...

pup11

International Coach
wow amazing sixes by Yuvraj and dohni.. that is what happens when u give guys like yuvraj singh another chance by droping thier catches...
Wow, Pakistan has to be the worst fielding team in the world they even make West Indies look like a world class fielding unit.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India finish at 294/6, after some late contributions from Dhoni, Uthappa and Pathan. Again Yuvraj was the cornerstone of the batting.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
I hope Pakistan drop K Akmal for the upcoming games. Dropped a catch again today and then gave away like 15 runs as byes.

Malik also has to improve his captaincy. Some of his bowling changes, and field settings are really baffling, like persisting with Gul when he was going for runs early on, he should have taken him as it's well known he's a much better death bowler and Pakistan had to pay for that by having spinners bowl in the last overs.

Also the decision to play Abdul Rehman was stupid, Rao would have done a much better job.

I hope Afridi opens the innings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tanvir was superb for Pakistan. Akhtar too bowled well, but if it wasn't for Tanvir's spell, India would have gotten past 300.

Yuvraj was again great. After Pakistan clawed back in, it was important that he rebuilt the innings. Great knock, and he and Dhoni then turned it on when they needed to. Those four sixes within 2 overs changed the match.

India to win easily IMO. Its not a 294 pitch. Unless India bowl absolutely horribly, they should have enough on the board.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
pakistan off to a flier, unless we take wickets at regular intervals, this match will be out of our grasp pretty soon...