• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in CWLand

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Excellent stuff lads, being 4th best in the bowling with an average of 22 means all the bowlers are bowling well at last.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Five Tests, five wins. I like this captaincy stuff. How many did Blewy win... ;)

Thoroughly professional effort from the boys, all the bowlers firing and we're looking like a threatening proposition with ball in hand. The dropped catches appear to be reducing in number and our top order are scoring all over the place.

The best position CW Test cricket has ever been in? IMO Yes. Who's next to feel the wrath?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cricket Web XI ODI squad

The One-day International series starts tomorrow, and the selectors have agreed on the following eleven with reserves:

JE Stedman (Black)
I Markus (Black)
A Cloete (Black)
AP Chaulk (Black)
CR Butler (Colts)
+AJ Crampton (Blue)
LA Camps (Blue)
TC Halsey (Green)
DJ Watt (Red)
KJ Gough (Black)
NS Pickup (Black)
---
RJ Dauth (Red)
KR Clapham (Red)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
1. R Malone
2. A Lezama
3. N Scott
4. M Corrin
5. D Dubb-Lynch
6. A Garven
7. B Read
8. T Halsey
9. X Rose
10. B Cunningham
11. J Forner

12. J Speirz

There's a team if you want one still.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
The One-day International series starts tomorrow, and the selectors have agreed on the following eleven with reserves:

JE Stedman (Black)
I Markus (Black)
A Cloete (Black)
AP Chaulk (Black)
CR Butler (Colts)
+AJ Crampton (Blue)
LA Camps (Blue)
TC Halsey (Green)
DJ Watt (Red)
KJ Gough (Black)
NS Pickup (Black)
---