• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
ok chums, where and when? if its not far north then its a possibility for myself and maybe pothas if hes available/interested.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Richard said:
Mat Mitchell: confirmed regardless of anything else
Well basically i'm going to Edgbaston that day to watch cricket. If any CW guys turn up then fairplay.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Daym. Was somewhat looking forwards to The Crampton Monologues. This will probably be the last chance, too, what with so many of the English company currently entering The Real World.

Craig

World Traveller
Daym. Was somewhat looking forwards to The Crampton Monologues. This will probably be the last chance, too, what with so many of the English company currently entering The Real World.
Well whatever happens and if I need a new SIM card when I get over there then I will send you a text with my new number. At this stage, August 4-5 is likely when I will be in town. Time restraints will be a factor with me as I have to head off to Spain soon after.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah. But Pickup, Young and everyone in their year will be, and hence meet-ups in future will be one hell of a luxury.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've been certain there's no chance of an 11 for yonks... the only question since about March has been: is there going to be a meet-up, and if so, who's coming.

Of those originally pencilled-in, I presume we can now count-out Marc Robbins. Anna Butler has ruled herself out in the last few posts; so the situations as thus remain unconfirmed:

Richard Hingston: last registered doubtful
Tarick Weber: no recent communication
Neil Pickup: still apparently interested
Matt Pitt: no recent communication but was possibly doubtful as early as March
Sean Bennett: never managed to communicate his wishes remotely coherantly - surprise surprise
Pete Young: no recent communication
Kev (Goughy): last registered doubtful
Mat Mitchell: confirmed regardless of anything else
Nath Patrick: unlikely?
Jamee Grey: no recent communication
Alex Crampton: last registered doubtful
Chris Hinton: no recent communication
Hakon Moerk: no recent communication
Sam Morris - still a possible?
Nishant Shah: out of the running as communications have broken down
J Sanders: no recent communication
Dave Richards: was there any interest?
SW\BLE: never in contention

Liam Camps & Craig Walsh: in contention for a later meet

It'd be helpful, I suppose, if the above named could update their situations as of NOW.

EDIT: Gaurav ??: no recent communication
Looks like we're never going to be able to organize anything properly. :mellow:

Is it really so much to ask to read and post in a thread? :blink: