• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Think it's fairly safe, then, to say "let's give it a go again next year lads (and lasses if poss)".

Was a fun idea while it lasted. :(

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Was wondering if anyone on here will be going to the Scotland/India match in Glasgow on the 16th of August?. Me and Nishant will be there . :). Poker Boy is a candidate as he actually lives in Scotland.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
How's about this...during the winter months we could book nets at Edgbaston for example for a few hours. If I remember correctly it costs £28 per hour so people could split it. I was thinking about November/ December'ish as a thought.

Richard, you could organise the meet up if you want. :)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meetups work best in the summer months because there's usually some cricket to watch. What we've established is that if Pickup can't make it, then noone can.